- LOVE IT!May 24, 2017 by Affiliate Guru from United States
Advice To My Younger Me is awesome. Sara is doing a great job. Keep up the awesome!
- Helpful/Entertaining/InspiringMarch 27, 2017 by MajorHa2207 from United States
Each episode is packed with thought-provoking, real-world advice and conversation. It's fascinating to hear from each of these powerhouse women about their career progressions and lessons learned. As a late-twenties working woman, I have already adopted several of the suggestions for ways to think or act that I learned from this podcast. Highly recommend!
- Wonderful, substantive podcast for professional womenOctober 10, 2016 by KOPelikan from United States
This podcast is wonderful. I had the good fortune to have attended a few of Sara's Women Rainmaker sessions and I'm so glad to discover this podcast. Her personality and direct, no-nonsense attitude (and her humor) come through. I'm very impressed with the quality of the advice given and how substantive it is. I've recommended this to a local group of women lawyers. I'm sure everyone will get something from it.
- Lawyer in her 40's.August 31, 2016 by What nickname is not taken!! from United States
These podcasts provide useful information and tips for women in their 20's, 30's and beyond! I wish I had this help when I was starting my career. As always, Sara is spot on!
- Perfect timingAugust 24, 2016 by Kaymamo from United States
I'm a 25 year old woman and I just quit my job simply because I hated it!! I spent a lot of time before and after thinking of the consequences and who would be affected and what would they think. Once I left I simply felt (and still feel) happy. What a relief!! This podcast is certainly a confirmation of that decision and guidance on how to move forward in the best way for me!
- Fantastic Podcast!!August 23, 2016 by Demetra Liggins from United States
So many great tips and nuggets of wisdom. There's even discussion about mistakes. A must listen for any woman working in Corporate America.
- Thanks for the adviceAugust 15, 2016 by 30s lawyer from United States
Appreciate your insight.
- Great advice for the professional womanJuly 29, 2016 by SD partner from United States
Each episode gives great food for thought. I wish I could have listened to this podcast 15 years ago when I was starting out.
- Practical advice from seasoned professionals for young women.July 22, 2016 by Agsjdbfbdndb178911 from United States
I've listened to nearly every episode of Advice to My Younger Me and I don't plan on stopping. In addition to giving me sage advice in this stage of my life as a young professional, it has also introduced me to a plethora of wise, accomplished women to look up to in life. From the art of gender politics to doing your own thing, this podcast has taught me so much about being a young woman in the workplace. Worth listening to 100%
- Excellent series.May 12, 2016 by Optimistic Lawyer Mama from United States
Practical and inspiring! I love this series.
- Great advice, fun and focussedMay 11, 2016 by LaurainTO from Canada
Sara is great at breaking down career development and marketing for individuals in a way that is fun and focussed. Great tips worth sharing.
- Standing on the shoulders of giantsMay 5, 2016 by ddinardo33 from United States
This podcast is about what we learn through experience, and how we can teach and mentor to make others better through our mistakes. What a great topic to explore. Sara does it with empathy, vulnerability, and expertise! Highly recommend.
- sage wisdom for all agesApril 29, 2016 by Ageless Me from United States
Not only is Sara a well-recognized and talented coach for women in the prime of their careers, she is an excellent interviewer, drawing out pearls of wisdom applicable to people of any age and at any point in life's journey. The conversation is real and the advice is practical, not simply sweet quotes or jargonistic lingo. Although the listener cannot literally join the discussion, it generates an internal thought process which continues after the podcast has ended. Highly recommend for anyone who is intellectually curious.
- One of the bestApril 28, 2016 by Advice Lover from United States
So much good advice, can't wait for more!
- Excited to hear moreApril 28, 2016 by Lolaleluly from United States
I'm not one to typically have time for podcasts, but I really enjoyed listening to Advice to My Younger Me and have already subscribed. As a young professional female, I've received tons of advice from business school, my companies, my networks, etc. - so much that I feel like I need to do everything, and of course wind up doing nothing in the process. I loved the episode on negotiations, because it finally made the topic relevant to me and provided me the key points of advice that I should focus in on. I'm very excited to hear this podcast tackle other topics that I face every day.
- I really wish I had received this advice when I was younger!April 28, 2016 by Prdog from United States
What an insightful idea. These podcasts from women highly knowledgeable about their topics, are full of important ideas and things to think about for me....and definitely for my daugher. We are going to start listening to these together and talking about them afterward...our own little podcast club. Thank you bringing these to us!
- Eager for moreApril 24, 2016 by WorkingMomEva from United States
Love this concept and enjoyed my first episode. Eager to hear more great advice from successful working women.
- Excellent PodcastApril 23, 2016 by ReviewBHMAM from United States
Advice from two of the wisest business women around. Sara is providing a tremendous service to young professional women and I look forward to hearing more sessions.
- Inspiring content for all agesApril 22, 2016 by Wordstreak from United States
To have a powerhouse woman decide to interview successful women around the concept of sharing our wisdom is a inspirational, not just to the youngest among us, but for all of us. It got me thinking about my own life and applying the stories and tips to my situations now. Great concept!
- Law Firm PartnerApril 22, 2016 by Wish I Knew This Sooner from United States
This is a great discussion with practical tips on how to be more effective in your practice and life. I particularly enjoyed the guidance on the "win-win" negotiation which is much more likely to be fulfilling and successful to both sides than the traditional splitting it down the middle.