Emily Esfahani Smith, author of The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life that Matters, shares how important it is to seek meaning in your work and in your life in order to have a rich, satisfying life.
- Happiness as a goal isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Sources of meaning are all around us in our everyday lives
- The pillars of a meaningful life are:
- Having a sense of belonging
- Finding purpose in our activities
- Crafting our stories in a way to make sense of our life
- Experiencing transcendence
Book: The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life that Matters by Emily Esfahani Smith
Don’t forget to download our 25 Great Pieces of Advice from our First 25 Episodes!